My idol : Steve Job






"Making things simple rather than complicated" ...hats off Steve

Why Steve Job :

Steve Jobs had an incredible vision when it came to technology. We’ll never see another Steve Job’s. A larger than life figure in the tech industry, Steve had a hand in many of the computer products we use today. Steve, being such a technological genius, naturally drew me. Through both his words and actions, Jobs convinced me that following hard after my dreams was well worth it. Job’s could look at current market trends and envision what people would want in the future. The ability to think outside the box that Steve most definitely possessed has motivated me to think similarly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तुझ्यावरच्या कविता : मस्त कवितासंग्रह

The Power of the Map by Esri Insider

Nice Article @ gislounge.com "Dos and Don’ts of Web Map Design"